Our field services group provides technical support and on-site power services. Regional service centers offer application services, warranty support, network power monitoring and customer training programs. Alpha certified field service specialists provide power system installation, site permitting, turn-up and test, preventative maintenance and on-site field service.
For technical support or emergency product requests, Alpha offers 24 hr. support to answer all your questions and concerns. For after business hours, weekends and holidays, follow the voice prompts and an on-call tech support engineer will return your call.
|Toll Free Customer Support Phone Numbers|
|CABLE BROADBAND||+1 800 863 3364|
|UPS AND BACKUP POWER||+1 888 462 7487|
|SERVICES||+1 800 863 3364|
An on-going preventative maintenance program helps ensure optimum system reliability and equipment life. Alpha's service plan options include performing routine scheduled maintenance, testing of local and remote alarm operations and analyzing local data for outside plant, headend and critical facility operations. Network hardware upgrades and critical plant hardening programs are also available.
- Develop historical data files for each power system component
- Complete preventative maintenance checklists
- Check accuracy of monitoring system readouts and alarm set points
- On-site calibration and repair of test equipment
- Document routine service or callouts
With a national network of contractors, project managers and Alpha technicians, we can provide turn-key solutions for outside plant, headend, telecommunications, industrial and renewable energy applications. We work to combine your small-, medium- and large-scale projects with the necessary installation resources. Our complete installation and facility construction services include structure engineering, right-of-way and easement procurement, site preparation, equipment installation, utility hook-up coordination, system turn-up and system testing.
- Complete design, engineering permitting, construction and commissioning
- Headends, equipment shelters and other critical facilities
- Turn-key installation, turn-up and test services
- Grid-tied and off-grid renewable energy systems
Alpha’s state-of-the-art repair depots and development laboratories are strategically located worldwide offering customers comprehensive repair and refurbishment services, product improvement and research and development. An Alpha service location is never far—and with door-to door service Alpha collects and returns equipment from virtually any region.
- Warranty and non-warranty repair
- Complete repair and refurbishment of all Alpha product lines
- Repair of all non-Alpha products for: cable headend, fiber optics, line gear, power supplies and test equipment
- On site calibration and repair of test equipment
- Alpha certified technicians
- Worldwide locations: Bellingham, WA; Suwanee, GA; Dallas, TX, Pennsauken, NJ, Phoenix, AZ, Jacksonville, FL, Elk Grove Village, IL, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Brazil, Nigeria, India, Taiwan.